Malcolm is an experienced GP who sees patients for the full range of medical conditions brought to general practice. He is passionate about working with patients who are interested in managing chronic disease through nutrition and lifestyle interventions.
Medical conditions that respond well to lifestyle interventions include:
- Heart disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gastrointestinal diseases, e.g. Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease
- Autoimmune diseases, e.g. Rheumatoid arthritis
- Some cancers also respond to nutrition interventions
For your first appointment with Malcolm please make a DOUBLE APPOINTMENT if for nutrition and lifestyle medicine advice.
are available in Fitzroy, Melbourne
- Visit Clinicare for bookings and fees
- Phone (613) 9417 3377 or book online at Clinicare
- Location 165 Smith St, Fitzroy
- Nutrition consultations: please book a double appointment for the first consultation